Monday, October 10, 2016

Power Distribution

Well I guess with it raining this morning things are going to slow down a bit so let's post an update as to where we are at on the 5er.
The new solar is in and has been working up to and surpassed exceptions. Even with me working into the evening and under complete overcast it still is putting out 2.0 to 3.0 amps. And although I have not been paying attention to it, having been working more inside on the power distribution system when Duane from Electronic Servicing stopped over and we looked together it had completely charged the batteries and was doing a maintenance charge. Putting the daylight charge at somewhere around 24 amps.
I am now learning how the power distribution system works in the RV as I am in the process of installing the auto transfer switch Cindy and I picked up from Camp World in Rogers, MN. Two thoughts here first, a Big shout out for the Great Service we received at Camping World in Rogers. Reading reviews of them were far from stellar but I have to say I was very impressed at how they made me feel right at home while shopping there and went the extra mile by suggesting one of their near by competitors for one of the items I was looking for that they did not carry. Now I can be a bit of a cut up when shopping and they played right along with it making the experience that much more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment