Monday, October 10, 2016

Insurance

Now that we have an address we need to find an insurance company that will insure our RV as a full time home. Thanks to the people at Insurance Planners at MidCountry bank, what we needed was found. They found that Progressive is the only insurance company that will insure an RV and personal possessions as a full time home, with liability included. We are well covered now.
There are many more people every year that change their lifestyle and go with the full time RV lifestyle. So I knew there had to be insurance for us out there somewhere. It really pays to have insurance people that will work for you. And trust me they really worked hard for us. Not only for the right RV insurance but the policies on our tow hauler, car and motorcycles.
Really I had no intentions of making this sound like an advertisement but I thought give credit where credit is due. They saved me a lot of time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment