Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Nothing too serious

I didn't need this right now. The tabs are due in February on the Montana but we won't be here. So I need to go in and get them. One problem, I can not find the title anywhere. I keep all of titles in the same spot and have every one of them including those for our son's vehicles. But not the title for the Montana. So now I need to go to the DMV and have them do some fancy footwork for me to get it all done by the end of the month. I hope I get the nice lady that I had last week when I needed tabs for the truck. Dealing with the DMV is not something I ever care to deal with. God help that this goes through easily.
Other than that, the last three weeks of living in the 5er, have
gone pretty well. Only one night did we run out of propane. Of course it was the coldest night of the week. Thankfully the other tank was full and we were up and warming in no time. But let me tell you, when you wake up and crawl out of a nice warm bed, 50ยบ is mighty cold when that is the inside of your home and you just wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment