Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Home sweet home

Little by little our new place is feeling like home. But I'll be glad when we have everything here, and the stuff from MN too. I'm so anxious to have my pictures up and my special things back in my possession that are still in storage.

I feel like a broken record, we moved more things today, we packed more things today and so on. But it's a slow process when it's just the two or one of us doing it all. Thankfully a neighbor was still in the park and helped move our bed and my chair. But with luck we can still get help with the small chest freezer, cabinet, and my desk. The rest we/I can pack and move. Mark still has his shed to work on. Last week he worked 6 days in a row but next week he has very few and should be able to sort through and move his stuff.

I'm so thankful for the extra days we have for moving out of our old place. That is a real blessing. Unloading our things from MN will be a task without any help. 😟 Two big dressers will be too much for the two of us or just one person. Although I think we still have a dolly that may help lessen the load.

This morning we are heading to my dentist in Mexico in hopes of him fitting my partial so it's not so painful. In August I will go back to have the implant finished and another one started. That is if the stupid ass, Trump doesn't close the port of entry. God help us all.

2 comments:

  1. it sincerley hurts to not be able to help you with one of my fav projects, moving poeple

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be nice to have some help, I'm exhausted. And I know you would help me if you could.

    ReplyDelete