Monday, April 8, 2019

Sunday isn't Sunday without church

Today we made it to church after missing twice. We didn't need to hurry home after church since Mark had off from work. That meant we got to go out for a leisurely lunch as well. As in days past that also meant some shopping. We took back a ceiling fan that we purchased because we accidently got the wrong color. Lowes made the return painless and help was available to find the fan we wanted.

In the afternoon Mark felt we needed a bigger tv since we had a bigger space than we have had in 4 years. So off to WM to buy a new 42 inch Vizio, D series with wireless. Our old one was a 32 inch and wasn't able to do cable and satellite.  It could only do satellite. After he set it all up I had a bit of a learning curve, which is not my strong point. But I caught on with relative ease. It has an amazing picture and sound. Since Direct TV is doing battle with the local stations I've been unable to watch my CBS shows. I had to take out CBS All Access. But the new TV will work on the cable offered in the park, as well as the satellite, so I now dropped  CBS AA.

We finally got the desk here so now I have an area in the family room ( AZ room), that is much more organized and functional. I just hope I haven't lost or misplaced any important papers in the process. I'll find out shortly since taxes will be due in a week or so.
 Yesterday it got quite warm, 93ยบ, so we had the a/c running and found out that it does a very good job of cooling down the house. The unit is quite a bit bigger than the one at our old place. But this park model is much bigger too.
More  moving to be done today and hopefully the last of the stuff in our old place will be cleared out and I can begin the cleaning process for the new owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment