Friday, April 5, 2019

Life in Yuma according to Mark.


Busy week or so. My part time job had me working 6 nights in a row, now 3 days off and then back to work for 2 more nights before I get a week with only one night of work. Do not know who or what makes up the schedule but it is obviously a work in progress.
I will take the time off, as we have purchased a "New to Us" 07 Park Model from an older couple and are in the process of moving in and making some needed repairs.
Installed a new kitchen sink faucet and Reverse Osmosis Water System in the under sink cabinet. Of course none of the fittings matched so we had to get a little creative but it all worked out.
As both 3D Communications and AT&T were here yesterday reinstalling access to internet and Sat. TV. Last night I installed an access point that covers both the house, porch and the storage shed out back. And then got all our toys connected!
Now I need to install two new ceiling fans w/light kits, the security cameras, Google Home Controlled indoor and outdoor accent lighting, raise the storage shed up above the slab, replace the sheds floor, redirect storm water so it does not flow in the direction it did.
Any Volunteers?
P/S I think I am going to take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment