Thursday, March 23, 2017

Heading for Pahrump Nevada

 I feel it's my place to inform our loyal friends and family of the latest development in our travels. Now before I go any further let me say that neither Cindy nor I had any real info about our next stop. And are a bit under the gun to find a place that isn't full for the next 8 weeks.
So we are headed to Pahrump Nevada to stay at a rather high end RV Resort for the next month or so.
After looking a little closer into attractions in Pahrump we have found a bar that sounds interesting. The bar called the Leghorn has a very long and interesting history which we plan to explore.
Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions for other interesting sights in the area?
This is going to be another Adventure!

1 comment:

  1. This bar is located inside the Chicken Ranch (Brothel)

    ReplyDelete