Friday, March 22, 2019

Ouch


Last night I had to take out and stop wearing the partial. It is cutting my gum and tongue and causing so much pain. I left a message at Castle Dental as to when I can get in and get it fixed. I have to wear it all the time to get the tooth next to the implant go upright and not lean or the implant won’t fit and it will cause all kinds of issues.  I know Mark had to have his adjusted many times to get it close to right. This is just one tooth so it shouldn’t take so long. The bad part is Mark works until Monday so I would have to wait until then to get the partial fixed right. And last night I slept on my right side too long and now the tooth extracted side is more swollen and sore again. I hope I don’t mess up again tonight. There is also a bruise on that side of my face and now it’s swollen again too. Looks like Mark punched me in the jaw. 😩 He would never do that. Tape my mouth shut maybe, but never ever hit me.

Yesterday I got the bedspreads washed, dried, packed up into bags and put away. Today I wash the sheets, and whatever else is in the hamper. I am going to take down and pack up some of the things that I have on the walls and the like.

A really nice weekend is in the forecast and poor Mark has to work. He said last night there was only a couple hours where it was really busy and then it went way down. I hope that means that more snowbirds will leave this weekend and the shopping around here will get easier and fun again.

Mark did remember to bring more boxes home. He asked if I was packing already and I said no, but we will need as many boxes as he can get home. Some for their stuff that I am not keeping and for our stuff that I will be moving to our new home. So that is going to take a LOT of boxes.

Mark was so sweet, he brought home some more bananas for me last night. The easiest and most filling thing I can eat. I’m out of cottage cheese, but I have ice cream :) Today I'm going to try and slurp down some mashed up meatballs mixed in mashed potatoes. It sounds awful, but I have to get in some protein somehow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment