Saturday, October 20, 2018

Love our days together.

Yesterday Mark had off from work and we had an enjoyable day together. First I had some laundry to do to finish off the week of never ending laundry. Then we went to Pizza Hut and had a nice, no rush lunch where we could sit and chat the whole time. After a brief nap for Mark and a quick trip to get the laundry off of the clothes lines, we headed to the pool. Supper was grilled burgers, dishes and then a trip to put gas in the truck.  I nice quiet evening of watching a couple tv programs together finishes off the very nice day.

The water in the pool wasn't as warm as it was the yesterday but it felt great just the same. In fact with the little less warm water the air didn't feel as cool when you were wet. We got our exercises done and spent more than our usual hour in the water. After not being able to use the pool for several weeks it felt good to be back. Boy could my muscles tell I hadn't used them in that manner for awhile. Today Mark works again so I'll go alone. It's not near as much fun without Mark there and harder for me to get motivated to go too.

Yeehaaaa, no laundry to do today. But that doesn't mean I have nothing to do today. With the doors and windows open on the nice days that we have had has also added quite a layer of dirt to everything. So it's Saturday cleaning day. And with the rise in temperature later this afternoon, the windows and doors may be closed and the a/c turned on until evening. Some time today I need to make a short grocery run to WM too. I'm not looking forward to dealing with the crowds of people shopping, pushing and shoving. But I can't run out of bread or milk and a few other necessities.  Another boring day, but I like days like this too. It can't all be fun and games, life gets in the way.


1 comment:

  1. I’m impressed, I have to say. Really hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you will have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the difficulty is something that not sufficient persons are speaking intelligently about. I'm very pleased that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for something referring to this. slots for real money

    ReplyDelete