Monday, December 26, 2016

Bringing in the holiday.

First off I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I am wishing you a Very Happy New Year. 

So Cindy and I kept a low profile Christmas while enjoying each others company. And for the first time in my life (that I can remember) we opened each others present on Christmas Afternoon. Quite frankly I think we both had forgotten.

So now the day after, we  made our way to a restaurant  we  found that serves the greatest food imaginable. Then right after that we waited in line to fill two propane tanks. The influx of RVs has already increased substantially.  

Once home I went to get my gloves to pull the tanks out of the truck box.  But started another project of installing a front basement LED strip light as there has never been a light there. Also relocated the 12 volt plug that had bounced loose from the original install. When I started cleaning up,and while putting my tools away I picked up my gloves again, which is what I had come to the basement for in the first place.
Focus and I have had problems before but this time the darn thing had completely escaped me for over three house. So as I put the tools back in the truck I also pulled the two, now full, propane tanks out of the truck box and installed the 30lb tank back into it compartment in the 5er and the smaller 20lb back in the crate where it belongs. 

After everything was cleaned up I refilled 4 of our small 1lb tanks for the Mr Heater Big Buddy we use to supplement our heating needs at night. Then as there was not a lot of daylight left to the day I went over to the neighbors to help him pair up a new doorbell he was having a few problems with. It was a much better option than working on the new faucets in both the bathroom sink and the tub. Did I mention I dislike plumbing with a……. Well you get the idea!

Always an adventure 

Mark 

No comments:

Post a Comment