Friday, August 9, 2019

Color

Our outside world is mostly beige and tan, so I'm trying to bring color to the inside of our home. When we moved here everything in the house was beige, off yellow, tan and brown. No rooms but the family room has been painted ( the walls were really scratched up) but in the bathroom my accent color is purple (of course), bedroom is marron, kitchen is red and the living room I'm working on adding blues. Greta had a pretty yellow swag hanging high on the west wall above the window, which is a nice bright color but I'm not a fan of yellow and I didn't want it with my blue. So I took the yellow swag down and made a blue swag this afternoon. The $ Tree had some nice flowers to choose from. Here is a picture of the yellow swag and the blue one that I made this afternoon. I'm pleased with the way mine turned out. Bye bye yellow, hello blue....