Sunday, November 4, 2018

MN and back home.

Although  I am sorry for the main reasoning behind our trip north, thanks to all for helping make our trip to Minnesota a positive one. In total we put on over 5300 miles in 7 days and I for one am exhausted.
It was truly great to see Minnesota again and all it scenery. And how fast Hutchinson in particular is expanding. The weather could not have been better with a low of 35 derg. a high of around 50. To tell you the truth I had forgotten what 35 felt like……...LOL
A special shout out to the many people that helped make our stay remarkable. Bev and Jim, Mike and Kim, Randy and Julie, Harlan and Barb, Barb and David, Duane, Kevin, Corey, Brenda, Kenny and Julie, Bobo and Cheryl, Jeremy, Howard and Becky, Dave and Dawn and all the rest. It was so Great to see you all again,
And although it was great to see and talk to you all, I have to say it really feels great to be back home in Yuma Az setting here in my shorts typing this out.
Well I have to go and get ready for work……… lol.
So Again Thanks To All, It was Great Seeing You All. God Bless
P/S We picked up our puppy this morning from the kennel she was staying at and she has not left my side since we got her back! She truly is my Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment