Thursday, November 2, 2017

Just another day

New Lately:
Had a real surprise yesterday morning. Cindy was getting ready to take Lola for her morning run and when she goes to the door she starts hopping round as she come back saying Norm is outside!
I got up and sure enough Norm our British Columbia (BC) buddy from last winter was at our door. We had no idea he was coming this way. It is sure great to see him.
Now Norm is this great guy from BC that just had a birthday, and his two daughters flew in to help him celebrate. It was great to see the spark in him as he spoke of it.
Unfortunately Norm’s Lady Donna slipped and fell this summer braking her ankle and so is still in rehab and will be joining us 30 to 60 days.
We all have reservations at the same site as well this year. In fact Norm and Donna, Batman and Betty and I and Cindy have sites next to each other so it going to be Another Adventure!
Today the main road into Pahrump Hwy 160 was down to one lane while they re-top it. So not wanting to wait the 30 plus minutes for the pilot truck to lead us thru the road work I decided to head out cross the desert back roads into town. Not a big surprise but you can see a lot of places while driving in the desert you just can’t get there. Ok so I got lost while seeing where I had to go. Now I know another Keurig moment for Mark.

It is always and Adventure
P/S today I am planning on lifting my 5er and start on replacing the shackles and center trunnion “On my Day Off” hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment