Monday, November 13, 2017

Time to leave Pahrump

Tomorrow a New Adventure Begins: As we turtle down to Yuma for our winter lodging. (that sounds pretty cool)
It has really been great staying at Nevada Treasures again. The Park is beautiful and the people here are absolutely amazing. You really do feel welcome. We got a chance to catch up with some of the friends we made on our last stay, and made some new friends as well.
Eddy came over yesterday and gave Cindy two sun catchers as a birthday present he is such a great guy. He is the Vet I have talked about, he and Julie. Ok so today I was outside working on the CB and Eddy comes over. He and I started talking about what one needs while camping on the road. He mentioned several and even brought a 30/50 power adaptor over.
Now I know were this is headed, he wants to give me a gift too. Well I tell him I have most every thing that we listed. So after Ed took the adaptor back to his 5er, he brought over the neatest closet light, runs on battery and has a swivel. I told him that was cool and how much did he want for it. His face lit up and he grinned saying “nothing, you can have it”. Like I said “Julie and Eddy” are supper people and friends of ours too.
So I spent almost of my afternoon in and out of the hot tub. And because it was only 70 deg outside the pool was mine again. I am still surprised at what constitutes cold weather here but then in the wind it was a little cool as it was overcast. It is starting to cool down here as winter approaches. It even freezes a few day a winter and you could get up to 2" of snow. Now that is winter…….
I got a chance to read most of the afternoon with my cell propped against the leg of a small wicker table next to the hot tube. I rested my chin on the deck of the tub and sank back into the soothingly warm water till it was up around my neck. And laid back read stories, one after the another while the water swirling around me. It felt so wonderful.
Now that is how you do reading right!

No comments:

Post a Comment